New date, new location. Same time.
For the past few weeks, the core Jelly members have been faithfully roaming around Chicago, visiting coffee shops and other establishments and taking notes, hoping to identify the perfect new home for Jelly. And after a long search, we think we've found it.
Starting today, and continuing every Thursday, Jelly will be meeting at the Whole Foods flagship store at Lincoln Park.
There are lots of reasons why this move makes sense:
- Centrally located – just a few blocks west of the North and Clybourn Red Line stop, and about a 10 minute walk East from the Blue Line.
- Tons if free parking
- Free wifi!
- Great tasting, organic coffee at their huge coffee bar.
- Plenty of seating, and a number of power outlets.
- All the food you could possibly want.
- An awesome diner, for lunch.
- A wine bar, for lunch
- Chair massages from 12pm-8pm!
- Amazing outdoor seating along the Chicago river.
- Great options for Happy hour drinks after.
We're super excited to get back into the routine with each other, and to meet new folks as well. So if you're around today, come on by! If not, hopefully we'll see you next week.
Beste internet casino deutsch.